Forest Creek Golf Club Career Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in learning about employment opportunities at Forest Creek Golf Club, located just 5 minutes from the Village of Pinehurst, NC. We strive to employ exceptional individuals that approach customer service with a genuine positive attitude and are committed to excellence, enabling us to provide an unparalleled experience for our Members and guests. We aspire to exceed our Member’s expectations so we make every effort to employ a “family” of friendly professionals who are passionate about that goal.
Our selection process requires a series of steps, including (but not limited to):
- A completed Employment Application
- Phone interview(s)
- In-person interview(s)
- A final pre-employment screening and drug test.
Once you have completed the application form, please email it to the appropriate Department Head instructed in the opportunity description. If you do not have access to an email for submission, applications may be dropped off at the Security Gate at the entrance to the Forest Creek Golf Club community (200 Meyer Farm Dr., Pinehurst, NC 28374). No phone calls please.
- Health/Dental/Vision Plans available
- Paid Time Off*
*For more information on benefits qualifications, please contact us.
Forest Creek Golf Club is an equal opportunity employer. Drug screening is required for all pre-employment applicants.
Locker Room Attendant (Part-time / 30 hours per week)
Forest Creek Golf Club is looking for a reliable Locker Room Attendant to assist in the Men’s Locker Room. This position is for service oriented individuals. Our ideal candidate is proactive and detail-oriented with a passion for excellent customer service. It is critical that they have a strong customer focus as well as the janitorial skills necessary to keep the locker room clean and functioning. Candidates should be able to work various shifts to include weekends and holidays. Shoe care experience is an asset, but can be taught. **This position works exclusively in the Men’s Locker Room. Therefore, only male applicants will be considered.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Restocks and maintains an inventory of supplies such as tissue, toilet paper, towels, soap, shampoo, razors, lotion, etc.
- Performs personal services for members such as shining shoes and repairing lockers.
- Folds and restocks linens/towels.
- Performs general housekeeping functions such as vacuuming carpets, mopping floors, sweeping, polishing, dusting, emptying wastebaskets, etc.
- Follows safety precautions such as handling and using cleaning solutions for their intended purpose, storing chemical and cleaning supplies in the appropriate locations with correct labeling, and operating the equipment (shoe shine machine, hand tools) according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Reports damages or problems to maintenance. • Demonstrates exceptional character in the performance of job duties (honest, energetic, and trustworthy).
Please email resumes and applications to Lou Walker, Locker Room Manager, at email@example.com.
Food Runner/Clubhouse Attendant
Forest Creek Golf Club is seeking part time assistance at first with the possibility of transitioning into a full time position for the right candidate. Most weeks will be less than 30 hours of work. Candidate must be a team player and attention to detail is paramount. Able to lift in upwards of 50 pounds. Team player and hospitality minded individual is necessary. Flexibility is key in this position. A “Utility” min set is a must. High school education or higher is preferred. Forest Creek Golf Club is an equal opportunity employer. All new hires are required to pass a drug test before employment begins.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to include the following:
- Expediting the food line during food service hours.
- Set up and take down of events and buffets.
- Overall cleanliness of service areas.
- Minor pool maintenance during the season.
- Assisting the servers in executing their needs to meet the needs of our Members and guests.
Please email resumes and applications to Nic Nash, Director of Food and Beverage at firstname.lastname@example.org.